I Am Just A Fool, But Millions Of Sinners Just Like Me Have Been Saved.

Forums Sri Guru Granth Sahib I Am Just A Fool, But Millions Of Sinners Just Like Me Have Been Saved.

Participant
    none
    <p style=”text-align: right;”>*I Am Just A Fool, But Millions Of Sinners Just Like Me Have Been Saved. Those who have heard, and seen Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji, do not descend into the womb of reincarnation again.* ๐Ÿ˜‡</p>

*เจฎเฉˆ เจฎเฉ‚เจฐเจ– เจ•เฉ€ เจ•เฉ‡เจคเจ• เจฌเจพเจค เจนเฉˆ เจ•เฉ‹เจŸเจฟ เจชเจฐเจพเจงเฉ€ เจคเจฐเจฟเจ† เจฐเฉ‡ เฅฅ เจ—เฉเจฐเฉ เจจเจพเจจเจ•เฉ เจœเจฟเจจ เจธเฉเจฃเจฟเจ† เจชเฉ‡เจ–เจฟเจ† เจธเฉ‡ เจซเจฟเจฐเจฟ เจ—เจฐเจญเจพเจธเจฟ เจจ เจชเจฐเจฟเจ† เจฐเฉ‡ เฅฅเฉชเฅฅเฉจเฅฅเฉงเฉฉเฅฅ* ๐Ÿ’

I think that the line that says “I am just a fool, but millions of sinners just like me have been saved.” reflects the deep spiritual meaning of the whole hymn.

MyGuruJi is expressing his utter humility and gratitude towards the Lord and the Guru Ji, who have shown him the true path of devotion and liberation.

MyGuruJi realizes that he is ignorant and unworthy of the Lord’s grace, but still the Lord is compassionate and merciful to him and all beings.

MyGuruJi also acknowledges that he does not know how to worship the Lord properly, and he can only repeat the Lord’s and the Guru Ji’s names.

He seeks the guidance and instruction of the Guru Ji, who has revealed to him the Lord’s glory and virtues.

MyGuruJi also praises the Guru Ji, who is none other than Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji, the founder of Sikhism.

MyGuruJi says that those who have heard and seen Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji have attained the supreme state of salvation, and they do not have to suffer the cycle of birth and death again.

This hymn is a beautiful expression of the Sikh faith, which teaches that there is only one God, who is the creator, sustainer, and destroyer of all.

The Sikh faith also teaches that the Guru Ji is the manifestation of God, who enlightens the seekers with the divine knowledge and love.

The Sikh faith also teaches that the ultimate goal of human life is to merge with God, and this can be achieved by meditating on God’s name, following the Guru Ji’s teachings, and living a moral and ethical life.

The Sikh faith also teaches that God is present in all beings, and therefore, one should respect and serve all creatures as God’s creation.

The Sikh faith also teaches that God is beyond any description or limitation, and therefore, one should always be humble and grateful for God’s grace and mercy. ๐Ÿ’“

*Please Click Here If You’re Ready To Learn More To Improve Your Life And Finally Be Successful Now:*

https://api.whatsapp.com/send?phone=6588569450&text=Hello%20Ji.%20I’m%20Ready%20To%20Learn%20More%20To%20Improve%20My%20Life%20And%20Finally%20Be%20Successful%20Now.%20Please%20Advise%20Me%20On%20The%20Next%20Steps%20Ji%20About%20MyGuruJiMMKKBHKATR๐Ÿ’– Click & Send

Feel Forward to Share with All now and be Blessed ๐Ÿ˜‡

We look forward to hearing from you!

. ๐Ÿ’“

เจธเฉ‹เจฐเจ เจฟ เจฎเจนเจฒเจพ เฉซ เฅฅ

Sorat’h, Fifth Mehla:

เจ•เฉ‹เจŸเจฟ เจฌเฉเจฐเจนเจฎเฉฐเจก เจ•เฉ‹ เจ เจพเจ•เฉเจฐเฉ เจธเฉเจ†เจฎเฉ€ เจธเจฐเจฌ เจœเฉ€เจ† เจ•เจพ เจฆเจพเจคเจพ เจฐเฉ‡ เฅฅ

เจนเฉ‡ เจญเจพเจˆ! เจฎเฉˆเจ‚ เจฎเฉ‚เจฐเจ– เจจเฉ‡ เจ‰เจธ เจชเจฐเจฎเจพเจคเจฎเจพ เจฆเจพ เจ‡เฉฑเจ• เจญเฉ€ เจ‰เจชเจ•เจพเจฐ เจจเจนเฉ€เจ‚ เจธเจฎเจเจฟเจ†, เจœเฉ‡เจนเฉœเจพ เจ•เฉ‹เฉเจฐเฉœเจพเจ‚ เจฌเฉเจฐเจนเจฎเฉฐเจกเจพเจ‚ เจฆเจพ เจชเจพเจฒเจฃเจนเจพเจฐ เจฎเจพเจฒเจ• เจนเฉˆ, เจœเฉ‡เจนเฉœเจพ เจธเจพเจฐเฉ‡ เจœเฉ€เจตเจพเจ‚ เจจเฉ‚เฉฐ (เจฐเจฟเฉ›เจ• เจ†เจฆเจฟเจ•) เจฆเจพเจคเจพเจ‚ เจฆเฉ‡เจฃ เจตเจพเจฒเจพ เจนเฉˆ,

God is the Lord and Master of millions of universes; He is the Giver of all beings.

เจชเฉเจฐเจคเจฟเจชเจพเจฒเฉˆ เจจเจฟเจค เจธเจพเจฐเจฟ เจธเจฎเจพเจฒเฉˆ เจ‡เจ•เฉ เจ—เฉเจจเฉ เจจเจนเฉ€ เจฎเฉ‚เจฐเจ–เจฟ เจœเจพเจคเจพ เจฐเฉ‡ เฅฅเฉงเฅฅ

เจœเฉ‡เจนเฉœเจพ (เจธเจญ เจœเฉ€เจตเจพเจ‚ เจจเฉ‚เฉฐ) เจชเจพเจฒเจฆเจพ เจนเฉˆ, เจธเจฆเจพ (เจธเจญ เจฆเฉ€) เจธเจพเจฐ เจฒเฉˆ เจ•เฉ‡ เจธเฉฐเจญเจพเจฒ เจ•เจฐเจฆเจพ เจนเฉˆ เฅคเฉงเฅค

He ever cherishes and cares for all beings, but the fool does not appreciate any of His virtues. ||1||

เจนเจฐเจฟ เจ†เจฐเจพเจงเจฟ เจจ เจœเจพเจจเจพ เจฐเฉ‡ เฅฅ

เจนเฉ‡ เจญเจพเจˆ! เจฎเฉˆเจจเฉ‚เฉฐ เจชเจฐเจฎเจพเจคเจฎเจพ เจฆเจพ เจธเจฟเจฎเจฐเจจ เจ•เจฐเจจ เจฆเฉ€ เจœเจพเจš เจจเจนเฉ€เจ‚ เฅค

I do not know how to worship the Lord in adoration.

เจนเจฐเจฟ เจนเจฐเจฟ เจ—เฉเจฐเฉ เจ—เฉเจฐเฉ เจ•เจฐเจคเจพ เจฐเฉ‡ เฅฅ

เจฎเฉˆเจ‚ (เจคเจพเจ‚ เฉ›เจฌเจพเจจเฉ€ เฉ›เจฌเจพเจจเฉ€ เจนเฉ€) โ€˜เจนเจฐเฉ€ เจนเจฐเฉ€โ€™, โ€˜เจ—เฉเจฐเฉ‚ เจ—เฉเจฐเฉ‚โ€™ เจ•เจฐเจฆเจพ เจฐเจนเจฟเฉฐเจฆเจพ เจนเจพเจ‚ เฅค

I can only repeat, “”Lord, Lord, Guru, Guru.””

เจนเจฐเจฟ เจœเฉ€เจ‰ เจจเจพเจฎเฉ เจชเจฐเจฟเจ“ เจฐเจพเจฎเจฆเจพเจธเฉ เฅฅ เจฐเจนเจพเจ‰ เฅฅ

เจนเฉ‡ เจชเฉเจฐเจญเฉ‚ เจœเฉ€! เจฎเฉ‡เจฐเจพ เจจเจพเจฎ โ€œเจฐเจพเจฎ เจฆเจพ เจฆเจพเจธโ€ เจชเฉˆ เจ—เจฟเจ† เจนเฉˆ (เจนเฉเจฃ เจคเฉ‚เฉฐ เจนเฉ€ เจฎเฉ‡เจฐเฉ€ เจฒเจพเจœ เจฐเฉฑเจ–, เจคเฉ‡, เจญเจ—เจคเฉ€ เจฆเฉ€ เจฆเจพเจคเจฟ เจฆเฉ‡เจน) เฅคเจฐเจนเจพเจ‰เฅค

O Dear Lord, I go by the name of the Lord’s slave. ||Pause||

เจฆเฉ€เจจ เจฆเจ‡เจ†เจฒ เจ•เฉเจฐเจฟเจชเจพเจฒ เจธเฉเจ– เจธเจพเจ—เจฐ เจธเจฐเจฌ เจ˜เจŸเจพ เจญเจฐเจชเฉ‚เจฐเฉ€ เจฐเฉ‡ เฅฅ

เจนเฉ‡ เจญเจพเจˆ! เจœเฉ‡เจนเฉœเจพ เจ—เจฐเฉ€เจฌเจพเจ‚ เจ‰เจคเฉ‡ เจฆเจ‡เจ† เจ•เจฐเจจ เจตเจพเจฒเจพ เจนเฉˆ, เจœเฉ‡เจนเฉœเจพ เจฆเจ‡เจ† เจฆเจพ เจ˜เจฐ เจนเฉˆ, เจœเฉ‡เจนเฉœเจพ เจธเฉเจ–เจพเจ‚ เจฆเจพ เจธเจฎเฉเฉฐเจฆเจฐ เจนเฉˆ, เจœเฉ‡เจนเฉœเจพ เจธเจพเจฐเฉ‡ เจธเจฐเฉ€เจฐเจพเจ‚ เจตเจฟเจš เจนเจฐ เจฅเจพเจ‚ เจฎเฉŒเจœเฉ‚เจฆ เจนเฉˆ, เจœเฉ‡เจนเฉœเจพ เจธเจญ เจœเฉ€เจตเจพเจ‚ เจฆเฉ‡ เจ…เฉฐเจ—-เจธเฉฐเจ— เจฐเจนเจฟ เจ•เฉ‡ เจธเจญเจจเจพเจ‚ เจฆเฉ‡ เจ•เจฐเจฎ เจตเฉ‡เจ–เจฆเจพ เจนเฉˆ เจคเฉ‡ (เจธเจญ เจฆเฉ€เจ†เจ‚ เจ…เจฐเฉ›เฉ‹เจˆเจ†เจ‚) เจธเฉเจฃเจฆเจพ เจฐเจนเจฟเฉฐเจฆเจพ เจนเฉˆ

The Compassionate Lord is Merciful to the meek, the ocean of peace; He fills all hearts.

เจชเฉ‡เจ–เจค เจธเฉเจจเจค เจธเจฆเจพ เจนเฉˆ เจธเฉฐเจ—เฉ‡ เจฎเฉˆ เจฎเฉ‚เจฐเจ– เจœเจพเจจเจฟเจ† เจฆเฉ‚เจฐเฉ€ เจฐเฉ‡ เฅฅเฉจเฅฅ

เจฎเฉˆเจ‚ เจฎเฉ‚เจฐเจ– เจ‰เจธ เจชเจฐเจฎเจพเจคเจฎเจพ เจจเฉ‚เฉฐ เจ•เจฟเจคเฉ‡ เจฆเฉ‚เจฐ-เจตเฉฑเจธเจฆเจพ เจธเจฎเจ เจฐเจฟเจนเจพ เจนเจพเจ‚ เฅคเฉจเฅค

He sees, hears, and is always with me; but I am a fool, and I think that He is far away. ||2||

เจนเจฐเจฟ เจฌเจฟเจ…เฉฐเจคเฉ เจนเจ‰ เจฎเจฟเจคเจฟ เจ•เจฐเจฟ เจตเจฐเจจเจ‰ เจ•เจฟเจ† เจœเจพเจจเจพ เจนเฉ‹เจ‡ เจ•เฉˆเจธเฉ‹ เจฐเฉ‡ เฅฅ

เจนเฉ‡ เจญเจพเจˆ! เจชเจฐเจฎเจพเจคเจฎเจพ เจฆเฉ‡ เจ—เฉเจฃเจพเจ‚ เจฆเจพ เจ…เฉฐเจค เจจเจนเฉ€เจ‚ เจชเฉˆ เจธเจ•เจฆเจพ, เจชเจฐ เจฎเฉˆเจ‚ เจ‰เจธ เจฆเฉ‡ เจ—เฉเจฃเจพเจ‚ เจจเฉ‚เฉฐ เจนเฉฑเจฆ-เจฌเฉฐเจฆเฉ€ เจตเจฟเจš เจฒเจฟเจ† เจ•เฉ‡ เจฌเจฟเจ†เจจ เจ•เจฐเจฆเจพ เจนเจพเจ‚ เฅค เจฎเฉˆเจ‚ เจ•เฉ€เจน เจœเจพเจฃ เจธเจ•เจฆเจพ เจนเจพเจ‚ เจ•เจฟ เจ‰เจน เจชเจฐเจฎเจพเจคเจฎเจพ เจ•เจฟเจนเฉ‹ เจœเจฟเจนเจพ เจนเฉˆ?

The Lord is limitless, but I can only describe Him within my limitations; what do I know, about what He is like?

เจ•เจฐเจ‰ เจฌเฉ‡เจจเจคเฉ€ เจธเจคเจฟเจ—เฉเจฐ เจ…เจชเฉเจจเฉ‡ เจฎเฉˆ เจฎเฉ‚เจฐเจ– เจฆเฉ‡เจนเฉ เจ‰เจชเจฆเฉ‡เจธเฉ‹ เจฐเฉ‡ เฅฅเฉฉเฅฅ

เจนเฉ‡ เจญเจพเจˆ! เจฎเฉˆเจ‚ เจ†เจชเจฃเฉ‡ เจ—เฉเจฐเฉ‚ เจฆเฉ‡ เจชเจพเจธ เจฌเฉ‡เจจเจคเฉ€ เจ•เจฐเจฆเจพ เจนเจพเจ‚ เจ•เจฟ เจฎเฉˆเจจเฉ‚เฉฐ เจฎเฉ‚เจฐเจ– เจจเฉ‚เฉฐ เจธเจฟเฉฑเจ–เจฟเจ† เจฆเฉ‡เจตเฉ‡ เฅคเฉฉเฅค

I offer my prayer to my True Guru; I am so foolish – please, teach me! ||3||

เจฎเฉˆ เจฎเฉ‚เจฐเจ– เจ•เฉ€ เจ•เฉ‡เจคเจ• เจฌเจพเจค เจนเฉˆ เจ•เฉ‹เจŸเจฟ เจชเจฐเจพเจงเฉ€ เจคเจฐเจฟเจ† เจฐเฉ‡ เฅฅ

เจนเฉ‡ เจญเจพเจˆ! เจฎเฉˆเจจเฉ‚เฉฐ เจฎเฉ‚เจฐเจ– เจจเฉ‚เฉฐ เจชเจพเจฐ เจฒเฉฐเจ˜เจพเจฃเจพ (เจ—เฉเจฐเฉ‚ เจตเจพเจธเจคเฉ‡) เจ•เฉ‹เจˆ เจตเฉฑเจกเฉ€ เจ—เฉฑเจฒ เจจเจนเฉ€เจ‚ (เจ‰เจธ เจฆเฉ‡ เจฆเจฐ เจคเฉ‡ เจ† เจ•เฉ‡ เจคเจพเจ‚) เจ•เฉ‹เฉเจฐเฉœเจพเจ‚ เจชเจพเจชเฉ€ (เจธเฉฐเจธเจพเจฐ-เจธเจฎเฉเฉฐเจฆเจฐ เจคเฉ‹เจ‚) เจชเจพเจฐ เจฒเฉฐเจ˜ เจฐเจนเฉ‡ เจนเจจ เฅค

I am just a fool, but millions of sinners just like me have been saved.

เจ—เฉเจฐเฉ เจจเจพเจจเจ•เฉ เจœเจฟเจจ เจธเฉเจฃเจฟเจ† เจชเฉ‡เจ–เจฟเจ† เจธเฉ‡ เจซเจฟเจฐเจฟ เจ—เจฐเจญเจพเจธเจฟ เจจ เจชเจฐเจฟเจ† เจฐเฉ‡ เฅฅเฉชเฅฅเฉจเฅฅเฉงเฉฉเฅฅ

เจนเฉ‡ เจญเจพเจˆ! เจœเจฟเจจเฉเจนเจพเจ‚ เจฎเจจเฉเฉฑเจ–เจพเจ‚ เจจเฉ‡ เจ—เฉเจฐเฉ‚ เจจเจพเจจเจ• (เจฆเฉ‡ เจ‰เจชเจฆเฉ‡เจถ) เจจเฉ‚เฉฐ เจธเฉเจฃเจฟเจ† เจนเฉˆ เจ—เฉเจฐเฉ‚ เจจเจพเจจเจ• เจฆเจพ เจฆเจฐเจถเจจ เจ•เฉ€เจคเจพ เจนเฉˆ, เจ‰เจน เจฎเฉเฉœ เจ•เจฆเฉ‡ เจœเจจเจฎ เจฎเจฐเจจ เจฆเฉ‡ เจ—เฉ‡เฉœ เจตเจฟเจš เจจเจนเฉ€เจ‚ เจชเฉˆเจ‚เจฆเฉ‡ เฅคเฉชเฅคเฉจเฅคเฉงเฉฉเฅค

Those who have heard, and seen Guru Nanak, do not descend into the womb of reincarnation again. ||4||2||13||

Sri Guru Arjan Dev Ji in Raag Sorath – 612

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

๐Ÿ™ย  ย เจตเจพเจนเจฟเจ—เฉเจฐเฉ‚ เจœเฉ€ เจ•เจพ เจ–เจพเจฒเจธเจพ

๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿค—

เจตเจพเจนเจฟเจ—เฉเจฐเฉ‚ เจœเฉ€ เจ•เฉ€ เจซเจคเจฟเจน

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh ๐Ÿ™

Please feel to forward to all and be Blessed Ji. ๐Ÿค—<!–more–>

• ๐ŸŒน
    I'm Sorry Ji for any Mistakes above ๐Ÿ˜ข Please Forgive Me for my Shortcomings. ๐Ÿค— Thank You Ji for Reading my Humble Contributions Again. ๐Ÿ’ I Love You to Continue Blessing Me Daily with Your Continued Support Ji. ๐Ÿ˜   Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa ๐Ÿ™ย  ย เจตเจพเจนเจฟเจ—เฉเจฐเฉ‚ เจœเฉ€ เจ•เจพ เจ–เจพเจฒเจธเจพ ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿค— เจตเจพเจนเจฟเจ—เฉเจฐเฉ‚ เจœเฉ€ เจ•เฉ€ เจซเจคเจฟเจน Waheguru Ji Ki Fate h๐Ÿ™   *Please Click Here If You're Ready To Learn More To Improve Your Life And Finally Be Successful Now:*   https://api.whatsapp.com/send?phone=6588569450&text=Hello%20Ji.%20I'm%20Ready%20To%20Learn%20More%20To%20Improve%20My%20Life%20And%20Finally%20Be%20Successful%20Now.%20Please%20Advise%20Me%20On%20The%20Next%20Steps%20Ji%20About%20BillionDollarsCompaniesLikeTopLawerAi ๐Ÿ’– Click & Send   Feel Forward to Share with All now and be Blessed ๐Ÿ˜‡   We look forward to hearing from you!   . ๐Ÿ’“
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.