The Love of Maya is Enticing; Without Teeth, It has Eaten Up The World.

Forums Sri Guru Granth Sahib The Love of Maya is Enticing; Without Teeth, It has Eaten Up The World.

Participant
    none
    *The Love of Maya is Enticing; Without Teeth, It has Eaten Up The World.*

• *ਮਾਇਆ ਮਮਤਾ ਮੋਹਣੀ ਜਿਨਿ ਵਿਣੁ ਦੰਤਾ ਜਗੁ ਖਾਇਆ ॥* ਗੁਰਪੁਰਬ ਦੀਆਂ 💝 ਮੁਬਾਰਕਾਂ ਜੀ

ਇਹ ਬਾਣੀ ਸਾਡੇ ਮਨ ਨੂੰ ਮਾਇਆ ਦੇ ਮੋਹ ਤੋਂ ਮੁਕਤ ਕਰਨ ਲਈ ਉਪਦੇਸ਼ ਦਿੰਦੀ ਹੈ ।

This bani teaches us to free our mind from the attachment of Maya.

ਇਹ ਸਾਡੇ ਮਨ ਨੂੰ ਦੱਸਦੀ ਹੈ ਕਿ ਮਾਇਆ ਦੀ ਮਮਤਾ ਨੇ ਸੰਸਾਰ ਨੂੰ ਖਾ ਲਿਆ ਹੈ ਅਤੇ ਬਿਨਾ ਨਾਮ ਦੇ ਮਨੁੱਖ ਕਮਲਾ ਹੋ ਕੇ ਭਟਕਦੇ ਹਨ ।

It tells us that the love of Maya has devoured the world and without the Name, people wander around insane.

ਸਿਰਫ ਗੁਰਮੁਖ ਹੀ ਇਸ ਦੀ ਸੂਝ ਪਾਉਂਦੇ ਹਨ ਅਤੇ ਸੱਚੇ ਨਾਮ ਨੂੰ ਆਪਣੇ ਮਨ ਵਿਚ ਵਸਾਉਂਦੇ ਹਨ ।

Only the Gurmukhs understand this and enshrine the True Name in their mind.

ਨਾਮ ਦਾ ਦਾਨ ਉਹਨਾਂ ਨੂੰ ਹੀ ਮਿਲਦਾ ਹੈ ਜਿਨ੍ਹਾਂ ਦਾ ਹਿਰਦਾ ਪਰਮਾਤਮਾ ਦੀ ਕਿਰਪਾ ਨਾਲ ਸਾਫ ਹੁੰਦਾ ਹੈ ।

The gift of the Name is obtained only by those whose heart is purified by the grace of God..

ਤੁਸੀਂ ਸ਼੍ਰੀ ਗੁਰੂ ਅਮਰ ਦਾਸ ਜੀ ਦੇ ਬਾਣੀ ਦਾ ਪਾਠ ਕੀਤਾ ਹੈ, ਜੋ ਰਾਗੁ ਸੋਰਠ ਵਿਚ ਸਿਰੀ ਸ਼੍ਰੀ ਗੁਰੂ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਜੀ ਦੇ ਪੰਨਾ ਨੰਬਰ 644 ਤੇ ਹੈ ।

You have recited the bani of Sri Guru Amar Das Ji, which is in Raag Sorath on page 644 of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji.

ਤੁਸੀਂ ਸ਼੍ਰੀ ਗੁਰੂ ਅਮਰ ਦਾਸ ਜੀ ਬਾਰੇ ਪੁੱਛਣਾ ਚਾਹੁੰਦੇ ਹੋ, ਜੋ ਸਿੱਖ ਧਰਮ ਦੇ ਤੀਜੇ ਸ਼੍ਰੀ ਗੁਰੂ ਸਨ ।

You want to ask about Sri Guru Amar Das Ji, who was the third Sri Guru of Sikhism.

ਸ਼੍ਰੀ ਗੁਰੂ ਅਮਰ ਦਾਸ ਜੀ ਨੇ ਸਿੱਖ ਧਰਮ ਦੇ ਵਿਕਾਸ ਵਿੱਚ ਮਹੱਤਵਪੂਰਨ ਭੂਮਿਕਾ ਨਿਭਾਈ ।

ਉਹਨਾਂ ਨੇ ਪੰਜਾਬ ਨੂੰ ਪ੍ਰਸ਼ਾਸਨਿਕ ਜਿਲ੍ਹਿਆਂ ਵਿੱਚ ਵੰਡਿਆ ਅਤੇ ਸਿੱਖ ਵਿਸ਼ਵਾਸ ਨੂੰ ਫੈਲਾਉਣ ਲਈ ਮਿਸ਼ਨਰੀ ਕਾਰਜ ਨੂੰ ਪ੍ਰੋਤਸਾਹਿਤ ਕੀਤਾ ।

ਉਹਨਾਂ ਨੇ ਆਪਣੀ ਬੁੱਧਿ ਅਤੇ ਭਗਤੀ ਲਈ ਬਹੁਤ ਸਤਿਕਾਰ ਪਾਇਆ ਅਤੇ ਕਿਹਾ ਗਿਆ ਹੈ ਕਿ ਮੁਘਲ ਸਮਰਾਟ ਅਕਬਰ ਵੀ ਉਹਨਾਂ ਦੀ ਸਲਾਹ ਲੈਣ ਲਈ ਆਏ ਸਨ ।

Sri Guru Amar Das Ji played a vital role in the development of Sikhism.

He divided Punjab into administrative districts and encouraged missionary work to spread the Sikh faith.

He was much revered for his wisdom and piety, and it was said that even the Mughal emperor Akbar came to seek his advice.

ਤੁਸੀਂ ਸ਼੍ਰੀ ਗੁਰੂ ਅਮਰ ਦਾਸ ਜੀ ਦੇ ਜੀਵਨ ਬਾਰੇ ਹੋਰ ਜਾਣਕਾਰੀ ਲੈਣ ਲਈ ਇਹ ਲਿੰਕ ਵੇਖ ਸਕਦੇ ਹੋ ।

You can see this link for more information about the life of Sri Guru Amar Das Ji.

*Please Click Here If You’re Ready To Learn More To Improve Your Life And Finally Be Successful Now:*

https://api.whatsapp.com/send?phone=6588569450&text=Hello%20Ji.%20I’m%20Ready%20To%20Learn%20More%20To%20Improve%20My%20Life%20And%20Finally%20Be%20Successful%20Now.%20Please%20Advise%20Me%20On%20The%20Next%20Steps%20Ji%20About%20MyGuruJiMMMJVDJK 💖 Click & Send

Feel Forward to Share with All now and be Blessed 😇

We look forward to hearing from you!

. 💓

ਸਲੋਕੁ ਮਃ ੩ ॥

salok mahalaa teejaa ||

Shalok, Third Mehla:

Shlok, Mejl Guru Amar Das, Tercer Canal Divino.

ਮਾਇਆ ਮਮਤਾ ਮੋਹਣੀ ਜਿਨਿ ਵਿਣੁ ਦੰਤਾ ਜਗੁ ਖਾਇਆ ॥

maiaa mamataa mohanee jin vin dha(n)taa jag khaiaa ||

ਮਾਇਆ ਦੀ ਅਪਣੱਤ (ਭਾਵ, ਇਹ ਖ਼ਿਆਲ ਕਿ ਏਹ ਸ਼ੈ ਮੇਰੀ ਹੈ, ਇਹ ਧਨ ਮੇਰਾ ਹੈ,) ਮਨ ਨੂੰ ਮੋਹਣ ਵਾਲੀ ਹੈ, ਇਸ ਨੇ ਸੰਸਾਰ ਨੂੰ ਬਿਨਾਂ ਦੰਦਾਂ ਤੋਂ ਹੀ ਖਾ ਲਿਆ ਹੈ

The love of Maya is enticing; without teeth, it has eaten up the world.

Maya y el ego engañan a la mente; continuamente se devoran al mundo entero.

ਮਨਮੁਖ ਖਾਧੇ ਗੁਰਮੁਖਿ ਉਬਰੇ ਜਿਨੀ ਸਚਿ ਨਾਮਿ ਚਿਤੁ ਲਾਇਆ ॥

manamukh khaadhe guramukh aubare jinee sach naam chit laiaa ||

ਮਨਮੁਖ (ਇਸ ‘ਮਮਤਾ’ ਵਿਚ) ਗ੍ਰਸੇ ਗਏ ਹਨ, ਤੇ ਜਿਨ੍ਹਾਂ ਗੁਰਮੁਖਾਂ ਨੇ ਸੱਚੇ ਨਾਮ ਵਿਚ ਚਿੱਤ ਜੋੜਿਆ ਹੈ ਉਹ ਬਚ ਗਏ ਹਨ ।

The self-willed manmukhs are eaten away, while the Gurmukhs are saved; they focus their consciousness on the True Name.

Los hombres de ego son destruidos y los hombres de Dios son salvados, pues están entonados en el Nombre Verdadero.

ਬਿਨੁ ਨਾਵੈ ਜਗੁ ਕਮਲਾ ਫਿਰੈ ਗੁਰਮੁਖਿ ਨਦਰੀ ਆਇਆ ॥

bin naavai jag kamalaa firai guramukh nadharee aaiaa ||

ਸਤਿਗੁਰੂ ਦੇ ਸਨਮੁਖ ਹੋ ਕੇ ਇਹ ਦਿੱਸ ਪੈਂਦਾ ਹੈ ਕਿ ਸੰਸਾਰ ਨਾਮ ਤੋਂ ਬਿਨਾ ਕਮਲਾ ਹੋਇਆ ਭਟਕਦਾ ਹੈ,

Without the Name, the world wanders around insane; the Gurmukhs come to see this.

Sin el Nombre del Señor el mundo vaga en la locura; esta verdad, como Gurmukj, la he entendido a través del Guru.

ਧੰਧਾ ਕਰਤਿਆ ਨਿਹਫਲੁ ਜਨਮੁ ਗਵਾਇਆ ਸੁਖਦਾਤਾ ਮਨਿ ਨ ਵਸਾਇਆ ॥

dha(n)dhaa karatiaa nihafal janam gavaiaa sukhadhaataa man na vasaiaa ||

ਮਾਇਆ ਦੇ ਕਜ਼ੀਏ ਕਰਦਿਆਂ ਮਨੱੁਖਾ ਜਨਮ ਨਿਸਫਲ ਗਵਾ ਲੈਂਦਾ ਹੈ ਤੇ ਸੁਖਦਾਤਾ ਨਾਮ ਮਨ ਵਿਚ ਨਹੀਂ ਵਸਾਉਂਦਾ ।

Involved in worldly affairs, he wastes his life in vain; the peace-giving Lord does not come to abide in his mind.

Uno desperdicia su vida en los asuntos del mundo, y el Señor, Dador de Paz, no llega a habitar en la mente.

ਨਾਨਕ ਨਾਮੁ ਤਿਨਾ ਕਉ ਮਿਲਿਆ ਜਿਨ ਕਉ ਧੁਰਿ ਲਿਖਿ ਪਾਇਆ ॥੧॥

naanak naam tinaa kau miliaa jin kau dhur likh paiaa ||1||

ਪਰ) ਹੇ ਨਾਨਕ! ਨਾਮ ਉਹਨਾਂ ਮਨੁੱਖਾਂ ਨੂੰ ਹੀ ਮਿਲਦਾ ਹੈ ਜਿਨ੍ਹਾਂ ਦੇ ਹਿਰਦੇ ਵਿਚ ਮੁੱਢ ਤੋਂ (ਕੀਤੇ ਕਰਮਾਂ ਦੇ ਅਨੁਸਾਰ) (ਸੰਸਕਾਰ-ਰੂਪ ਲੇਖ) ਉੱਕਰ ਕੇ ਪ੍ਰਭੂ ਨੇ ਰੱਖ ਦਿੱਤਾ ਹੈ ।

O Nanak, they alone obtain the Name, who have such pre-ordained destiny. ||1||

Pero sólo obtienen el Nombre del Señor, oh, dice Nanak, quienes así lo tienen inscrito en su Destino por Dios. (1)

Sri Guru Amar Daas Ji in Raag Sorath – 644

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

🙏 ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕਾ ਖਾਲਸਾ

🤗😇💝🌹💝😇🤗

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਫਤਿਹ 🙏

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Please feel to forward to all and be Blessed Ji. 🤗

• 🌹
    I'm Sorry Ji for any Mistakes above 😢 Please Forgive Me for my Shortcomings. 🤗 Thank You Ji for Reading my Humble Contributions Again. 💝 I Love You to Continue Blessing Me Daily with Your Continued Support Ji. 😁   Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa 🙏   ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕਾ ਖਾਲਸਾ 🤗😇💝🌹💝😇🤗 ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਫਤਿਹ Waheguru Ji Ki Fate h🙏   *Please Click Here If You're Ready To Learn More To Improve Your Life And Finally Be Successful Now:*   https://api.whatsapp.com/send?phone=6588569450&text=Hello%20Ji.%20I'm%20Ready%20To%20Learn%20More%20To%20Improve%20My%20Life%20And%20Finally%20Be%20Successful%20Now.%20Please%20Advise%20Me%20On%20The%20Next%20Steps%20Ji%20About%20BillionDollarsCompaniesLikeTopLawerAi 💖 Click & Send   Feel Forward to Share with All now and be Blessed 😇   We look forward to hearing from you!   . 💓
Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Replies
    Karnail Singh
    Participant
    IN
    Pal ji, please define ” maya as per Gurmat”. Is it money/wealth or something  else ?
    • Karnail Singh
Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

Tagged: 

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.