Empowering Sikh Youth: A Beacon of Sikh Education. Nurturing Sikh Excellence!

Forums Future of Sikhi & Sikhs Empowering Sikh Youth: A Beacon of Sikh Education. Nurturing Sikh Excellence!

Participant
    none
    Nurturing Sikh Excellence: Preserving Heritage, Empowering Youth, and Igniting the Spark of Sikh Education. ๐ŸŒน

Empowering Sikh Youth: A Beacon of Sikh Education

In response to the beautiful suggestion in the GSC Information Group Chat:

Hanji, It is a noble cause to start a school or college for Sikh children that provides high-quality education at no cost.

It is important to instill Sikh principles in children and make systematic efforts to ensure the well-being of future generations.

The Sikh community can work together to raise funds for this endeavor through dasvandh and ensure that teachers are adequately compensated.

Additionally, incorporating a divinity teacher into each school’s curriculum can further strengthen the foundation of Sikh values and traditions among students.

Here are some additional suggestions for this initiative:

1. **Develop a comprehensive curriculum:**

The school or college should offer a rigorous academic curriculum that aligns with national and international standards.

In addition to core subjects like math, science, and language arts, the curriculum should also incorporate Sikh history, culture, and values.

2. **Create a supportive learning environment:**

The school or college should foster a welcoming and inclusive environment where students feel safe to learn and explore their Sikh identity.

Teachers should be trained to create engaging and stimulating learning experiences that cater to the diverse needs of Sikh students.

3. **Engage with the Sikh community:**

The school or college should actively involve the Sikh community in its operations and decision-making processes.

This will ensure that the institution remains true to its mission of serving the Sikh community and providing quality education for Sikh children.

4. **Promote community service:**

Encourage students to engage in community service activities as part of their education.

This will help them develop a sense of civic responsibility, empathy, and compassion for others.

5. **Celebrate Sikh heritage:**

Organize cultural events, workshops, and seminars to celebrate Sikh heritage and promote understanding of Sikhism among students and the wider community.

By implementing these suggestions, the Sikh community can establish a school or college that provides a holistic and transformative educational experience for Sikh children, ensuring that future generations are well-equipped to carry on the rich traditions and values of Sikhism.

Sincerely,

๐Ÿ’

Pal Ji, PhD(c), UniversityOfSikhism.Com

*Please Click Here If Youโ€™re Ready To Learn More To Improve Your Life And Finally Be Successful Now:*

https://api.whatsapp.com/send?phone=6588569450&text=Hello%20Ji.%20Iโ€™m%20Ready%20To%20Learn%20More%20To%20Improve%20My%20Life%20And%20Finally%20Be%20Successful%20Now.%20Please%20Advise%20Me%20On%20The%20Next%20Steps%20Ji%20About%20 ๐Ÿ’– Click & Send

Feel Forward to Share with All now and be Blessed ๐Ÿ˜‡

We look forward to hearing from you!

. ๐Ÿ’“

The conversation so far in the group chat:

[12/11, 10:32 AM] GSC Ikbal Singh Ji: ๐Ÿšฉ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ‘ UPRAALA ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŒž๐Ÿšฉ

โ˜„ เจธเจฟเฉฑเจ– เจ•เฉŒเจฎ เจธเจฟเฉฑเจ– เจฌเฉฑเจšเจฟเจ†เจ‚ เจฒเจˆ เจธเจ•เฉ‚เจฒ เจ•เจพเจฒเจœ เจถเฉเจฐเฉ‚ เจ•เจฐเฉ‹ เจœเจฟเจธ เจš เฉžเฉ€เจธ เจจเจพ เจฎเจพเจคเจฐ เจคเฉ‡ เจชเฉœเฉเจนเจพเจˆ เจ‰เฉฑเจš เจฆเจฐเจœเฉ‡ เจฆเฉ€ เจนเฉ‹เจตเฉ‡เฅค

๐Ÿ”ฎ เจฌเฉฑเจšเจฟเจ†เจ‚ เจจเฉ‚เฉฐ เจธเจฟเฉฑเจ–เฉ€ เจธเจฟเจงเจพเจ‚เจค เจš เจชเจฐเฉฑเจชเจ• เจ•เฉ€เจคเจพ เจœเจพเจตเฉ‡ , เจ†เจ‰เจฃ เจตเจพเจฒเฉ€ เจจเจตเฉ€เจ‚ เจชเจจเฉ€เจฐเฉ€ เจ…เจคเฉ‡ เจ‰เจชเจœเฉ€ เจนเฉ‹เจˆ เจจเจตเฉ€เจ‚ เจชเฉ€เฉœเฉ€ เจฒเจˆ เจฏเฉ‹เจœเจจเจพเจฌเฉฑเจง เจฏเจคเจจ เจ•เจฐเฉ‹ ,

โœ เจ…เฉฑเจ—เฉ‡ เจœเจพ เจ•เฉ‡ เจธเจฟเฉฑเจ–เฉ€ เจฆเฉ€ เฉžเจธเจฒ เจ†เจชเฉ‡ เจฆเฉ‚เจฃ เจธเจตเจพเจˆ เจนเฉ‹ เจœเจพเจตเฉ‡เจ—เฉ€ เฅค

๐Ÿ‘‰ เจ•เฉŒเจฎ เจฆเจพ เจฌเจšเจชเจฃ เจธเจพเจ‚เจญเฉ‹ ,เจœเจตเจพเจจเฉ€ เจจเฉ‚เฉฐ เจธเจนเฉ€ เจฆเจฟเจถเจพ เจฆเจฟเจ“ , เจฐเจฟเฉ›เจฒเจŸ เจฆเฉ€ เจ†เจธ เจฐเฉฑเจ–เฉ€ เจœเจพ เจธเจ•เจฆเฉ€ เจนเฉˆ เฅค๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‘€

โ™ฆ๏ธ MISSION CHARDIKALA โ™ฆ๏ธ

Translated:

[12/11, 10:32 AM] GSC Ikbal Singh Ji: ๐Ÿšฉ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ‘ UPRAALA ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŒž๐Ÿšฉ

โ˜„ The Sikh community should start a school college for Sikh children, in which there is no fee and education is of high quality.

๐Ÿ”ฎ Children should be imbibed in Sikh principles, make systematic efforts for the coming new generation and new generation to come,

โœ Going forward, the sikhi crop will be destroyed on its own.

๐Ÿ‘‰ Save the childhood of the nation, give the right direction to the youth, the result can be expected. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‘€

โ™ฆ๏ธ MISSION CHARDIKALA โ™ฆ๏ธ

[12/11, 10:34 AM] GSC Gurinder Singh Ji: Let us try that there should be divinity teacher in each school

: That teacher needs to be paid salary by funds raised from dasvandh

: Salary should be handsome

: We can discuss this

And modify things as per suggestions

[12/11, 12:30 PM] GSC Gulbarg Singh Ji Basi: Letโ€™s do some something .

All those who are serious about it, learn about PUNJAB EDUCATION, HEALTH, and EMPOWERMENT LEHER ( PEHEL ) and share your input, time, and spread the word.

• ๐ŸŒน
    I'm Sorry Ji for any Mistakes above ๐Ÿ˜ข Please Forgive Me for my Shortcomings. ๐Ÿค— Thank You Ji for Reading my Humble Contributions Again. ๐Ÿ’ I Love You to Continue Blessing Me Daily with Your Continued Support Ji. ๐Ÿ˜   Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa ๐Ÿ™ย  ย เจตเจพเจนเจฟเจ—เฉเจฐเฉ‚ เจœเฉ€ เจ•เจพ เจ–เจพเจฒเจธเจพ ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿค— เจตเจพเจนเจฟเจ—เฉเจฐเฉ‚ เจœเฉ€ เจ•เฉ€ เจซเจคเจฟเจน Waheguru Ji Ki Fate h๐Ÿ™   *Please Click Here If You're Ready To Learn More To Improve Your Life And Finally Be Successful Now:*   https://api.whatsapp.com/send?phone=6588569450&text=Hello%20Ji.%20I'm%20Ready%20To%20Learn%20More%20To%20Improve%20My%20Life%20And%20Finally%20Be%20Successful%20Now.%20Please%20Advise%20Me%20On%20The%20Next%20Steps%20Ji%20About%20BillionDollarsCompaniesLikeTopLawerAi ๐Ÿ’– Click & Send   Feel Forward to Share with All now and be Blessed ๐Ÿ˜‡   We look forward to hearing from you!   . ๐Ÿ’“
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.